Latest ČEZ NEWS (05/2013) just released
THE WORLD OF ČEZ
- Construction of gas turbine plant in Turkey at halfway point
- Proposed ČEZ dividend of CZK 40
- Decision postponed regarding ČEZ’s licence in Bulgaria
- Get-together in Chvaletice
- Telco Pro Services becomes newest subsidiary
- 400,000 ČEZ customers now online
- Our magazines score in the Zlatý středník (Golden Semicolon) competition
- ČEZ Foundations “Orange Bicycle” project
- Assistance dog training chosen as focus for the Granting Wishes 2013 project
- ČEZ Teplárenska receives Křišťálový komín (Crystal Chimney) award
TOPIC OF THE MONTH
Shared Services Centres project
We save money and make cooperation easier
Changes in the provision of services within the ČEZ Group are proceeding full speed ahead. What has changed so far and what still remains to be changed?
New Energy might lead to an entirely different way of doing business
We have successfully completed negotiations for coal deliveries to the Počerady Power Plant. The sale of the Chvaletice Power Plant marks the end of the European Commission’s investigation of ČEZ. In order to allow us to keep up with our competitors, we are looking for new paths to follow. The New Energy project is starting to pick up speed.
Quarterly results exceed expectations
Cooperation with EPRI in the field of non-destructive inspection
A DAY WITH …
Administrator of the main ČEZ ICT Services data centre
- How important is good insurance?
- Supervisory Board has two new members
- 360-degree feedback: a management mirror
The Zone 2013 drill tested the readiness of the Dukovany Power Plant to react in an emergency situation
Our colleagues from the Portfolio Optimisation Department are busy calculating and preparing production plans in order to ensure that we attain the highest possible gross margin.
Marie Dufková is ČEZ’s most important promoter of nuclear energy. She is currently preparing educational programmers for young people, teachers, and the broadest possible range of the general public.
Working Meetings 2013
Spring is traditionally the time for working meetings, when the employees from the various divisions, power plants, and subsidiaries have the opportunity to voice their opinions about the issues that interest them. These meetings also provide an opportunity for open discussions with management.