ČEZ kupuje Eco Wind Construction S.A.
30. 12. 2011
CEZ acquires Eco Wind Construction S.A. – ČEZ kupuje Eco Wind Construction S.A.
CEZ Poland Distribution B.V. signed contracts on buying 67% share in Eco-Wind Construction S.A., leading Polish wind farm developer. The contracts also predetermined the condition under which CEZ Poland Distribution B.V. could acquire the remaining 33 % share of the company in future.
The transaction will be settled without delay. Information regarding the value of the transaction is to remain undisclosed due to the both parties contractual agreement.
This transaction is in line with CEZ Group updated strategy which also involves the renewable development (mainly of wind parks) outside the Czech Republic in the countries with favorable wind condition such as Poland, Germany or Romania. The CEZ Group's target is to achieve 3,000 MW of installed renewable capacity in operation by 2016.
|vnitrni informace cez 069 2011.pdf||81 kB|
|cez 069 2011 en.pdf||43 kB|
|cez 069 2011 pl.pdf||73 kB|