Our company strives for transparency and fair processing of your personal data, and ensuring their proper protection, always in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. For us to be able to reassure you about our responsible approach to handling your data, we are ready to quickly and professionally respond to your legitimate demands, which enable you to verify our responsibility when handling your data and possibly help us rectify deficiencies if they exceptionally occur in this activity.
If the personal data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent for future processing at any time;
- You have the right to request us as the data controller to provide you with access to your personal data and more detailed information about their processing;
- You have the right to request us to correct your inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- You have the right to request us to provide you with your personal data in the commonly used and machine readable format, which allows their handover to another controller, if we obtained them on the basis of your consent or in connection with conclusion and fulfillment of a contract, and they are automatically processed;
- You have the right to object to processing of some or all your personal data;
- You have the right to request us to delete your personal data if we no longer have any legal reason for their further processing; and
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for personal data protection.
When processing your personal data, we do so on the basis of appropriate legal titles that allow us to provide you with products and services, to ensure the operation of our company, fulfill our contractual and legal obligations, ensure the protection and security of our systems and our customers, or to fulfill other legitimate interests of our company as described in the above-stated parts of the Information, or we process your personal data based on your consent.