The Hracholusky
Hydro Power Station

A hydropower plant is a part of the Hracholusky reservoir. Building work on this earth dam started in 1959. In 1964 it was completed and put into operation. For Zapadoceska energetika, the Hracholusky reservoir became a substitute for a small hydropower plant Pnovany, which was flooded due to the construction of the new hydroelectric installation. The plant is built in a reservoir lake and is tower-shaped. The building is owned by Povodi Vltavy. The technological equipment is in possession of Zapadoceska energetika. There is a vertical Kaplan turbine CKD Blansko with the maximum usable flow of 11.5-13 m3/s and with a generator with the installed capacity of 2.55 MW.