The Board of Directors of ČEZ, a. s., a joint-stock company with its registered office at Praha 4, Duhová 2/1444, postcode 140 53, company ID: 45274649, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Insert 1581, hereby convenes an Annual Ordinary General Meeting, which will be held on June 26, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. at the Prague Congress Center, 5. května street no. 65, Prague 4.
Agenda of the Annual General Meeting:
1. Company Bodies Reports.
2. Approval of the Financial Statements of ČEZ, a. s., the Consolidated Financial Statements of CEZ Group and the Final Financial Statements of the company Elektrárna Dětmarovice, a.s., for the Year 2022.
3. Decision on the Distribution of Profit of ČEZ, a. s.
4. Decision on Donations Budget.
5. Approval of the Remuneration Report of the Body Members of ČEZ, a. s., for the Accounting Period of 2022.
6. Removal and Election of Supervisory Board Members.
7. Removal and Election of Audit Committee Members.
Record Date for Attendance at the General Meeting and Explanation of Its Significance
The record date for attending the General Meeting is June 19, 2023 (the “Record Date”). The significance of the Record Date is that the right to attend the General Meeting and to exercise the rights of a shareholder, including voting, is vested in each person recorded as a shareholder in the statutory register of investment instruments (Central Securities Depository) on the Record Date, unless it is proven that the record does not correspond to facts as of the Record Date. The extract from the register is to be obtained by the Company.