Annual General Meeting on June 26, 2023
Information Released after the General Meeting
- Notice on payment of dividend
- Outcomes of the General Meeting
- Voting results
- Remuneration Report of the Body Members of ČEZ, a. s. for accounting period of 2022 (including information under Section 121o (4) of Act No. 256/2004 Coll., on Capital Market Undertakings)
Information Released Prior to the General Meeting
The Annual Ordinary General Meeting of ČEZ, a. s., shall take place on June 26, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. at the Prague Congress Center, 5. května street no. 65, Prague 4.
Registration of the shareholders will start at the General Meeting’s venue at 7:30 a.m. on the day the General Meeting is held. Registration will therefore be opened well in advance of the scheduled start of the General Meeting. Shareholders are advised to take full advantage of the time available to register for the General Meeting. We would like to inform shareholders who arrive just before the scheduled start of the General Meeting that they may not be able to make the start of the General Meeting due to the administrative complexity of the registration process and possible temporary congestion at the registration stations.
- Notice of General Meeting
- Form of a Power of Attorney to Represent a Shareholder at the General Meeting
Information to Shareholders regarding Technical Measures related to the Organization of the General Meeting
In relation to the rules of procedure of the General Meeting the Board of Directors has adopted necessary technical measures. For these purposes, a shareholder’s card will be issued to the shareholders during registration. Information on use of the shareholder’s card can be found in the information leaflet here.
Announcement of Shareholders’ Proposals and Counterproposals
The Board of Directors announces that the Company received the following shareholders’ proposals and counterproposals concerning the General Meeting in the period for submitting proposals and counterproposals as set down by the Articles of Association:
- Counterproposals of Shareholder Petr Kalivoda concerning Items 3 and 4 on the General Meeting Agenda
- Counterproposal of Shareholder, The Czech Republic – Ministry of Finance concerning Item 3 on the General Meeting Agenda
Information on Personal Data Processing
Personal data of individuals that may attend the General Meeting as shareholders or their representatives will be processed in connection with the General Meeting; details about personal data processing can be found here.
Agenda of the General Meeting:
1. Company Bodies Reports
- Board of Directors’ Report on the Company’s Business Activities
- Board of Directors’ Report on the Company’s Business Activities - presentation
- Summary Report pursuant to Section 118(6) of the Capital Market Undertakings Act
- Conclusions of the Related Parties Report for 2022
The comment of the Supervisory Board to the Related Parties Report pursuant to Section 83(1) of Business Corporations Act and pursuant to Article 18(5)(c) of the Articles of Association of the Company is a part of the Supervisory Board Report.
This agenda item is not voted on.
2. Approval of the Financial Statements of ČEZ, a. s., the Consolidated Financial Statements of CEZ Group the Final Financial Statements of the company Elektrárna Dětmarovice, a.s., for the Year 2022
The full versions of the financial statements of ČEZ, a. s., and consolidated financial statements of CEZ Group for 2022 are part of the CEZ Group's 2022 Annual Financial Report that can be found here. The full version of the final financial statements of the company Elektrárna Dětmarovice, a.s., is part of the Annual Report of the company Elektrárna Dětmarovice, a.s., for 2022 that can be found here. The comment of the Supervisory Board to the financial statements of the Company and the consolidated financial statements of CEZ Group according to Section 447(3) of the Business Corporations Act and Article 18(5)(c) of the Articles of Association of the Company is part of the Supervisory Board Report.
3. Decision on the Distribution of Profit of ČEZ, a. s.
The comment of the Supervisory Board to the proposal for the distribution of profit of the Company according to Section 447(3) of the Business Corporations Act and Article 18(5)(c) of the Articles of Association of the Company is part of the Supervisory Board Report.
4. Decision on Donations Budget
5. Approval of the Remuneration Report of the Body Members of ČEZ, a. s., for the Accounting Period of 2022
- Draft resolution of the General Meeting and its Rationale
- Remuneration Report of the Body Members of ČEZ, a. s. for the accounting period of 2022
6. Removal and Election of Supervisory Board Members
7. Removal and Election of Audit Committee Members