CEZ Group engages in systematic, open communications with the public at large, not just in places where it has direct operations. Often, communication methods vary depending on the particular target group we wish to address.
- With customers, we communicate face-toface in our customer centers, by telephone via the customer line, and over the Internet through the Virtual Sales Office. Various advertising campaigns and materials for customers, including the Orange Guidebook (an easy-to-understand guide for customers), are another mode of communication.
- With the general public, we communicate through the information centers attached to individual power plants, and we also offer tours of all the power plants that lack information centers.
- CEZ Group addresses the professional public, students, and job candidates through its presence at various exhibitions, trade shows, and professional gatherings.
- With all target groups, we also communicate through the mass media: television, radio, nationwide and regional dailies, weeklies, and monthlies, as well as modern, electronic channels – the Internet and social networks.
CEZ Group publishes a number of periodicals for public consumption, either in print or electronic form:
- ČEZ Info – published quarterly for corporate customers,
- Bulletin (Zpravodaj), the magazine published by Dukovany Nuclear Power Station,
- Temelínky, the magazine published by Temelín Nuclear Power Station,
- Orange Guide (succeeded by Juice (Štáva) magazine as of November 2011),
- Juice (Štáva) – a lifestyle magazine,
- Threepole (Třípól) – popular science e-zine,
- Power Industry in the EU (Energetika v EU) – monthly bulletin for employees,
- ČEZ News – employee magazine.