Group Structure Chart
For accounting purposes, the CEZ Consolidated Group consisted of a total of 120 companies as at December 31, 2011. Of this number 99 were fully consolidated, and 21 associates and joint-ventures were consolidated by the equity method.
For accounting purposes, the companies of the CEZ Consolidated Group are divided into seven operational segments:
- Power Production & Trading Central Europe
- Distribution & Sale Central Europe
- Mining Central Europe
- Other Central Europe
- Power Production & Trading Southeastern Europe
- Distribution & Sale Southeastern Europe
- Other Southeastern Europe
A full, detailed description of the CEZ Consolidated Group, including the “Group structure chart” and the “Alphabetical list of companies – Group members”, can be found in the CEZ Group 2011 Annual Report.